So this month, well in what I have been around to witness, I have some favourites that I have been loving.
Beauty and haircare favourites:
1. First off, I’ve been obsessed with my Max Factor Clump Defy False Lash Effect mascara, particularly when it is paired with my Revlon Photoready 3D Volume mascara. As these two together actually do make my lashes look false and for me that is a miracle as I have the worst eyelashes ever.
2. Next up is my Lush Copperhead Shampoo bar. I haven’t used this that many as it was a birthday present (which I obviously got late, check my last post if you don’t know why) and so I have so far only used it about three times, but my hair smells amazing afterwards and feels so soft and is so shiny. The Copperhead shampoo is specifically designed for brunettes so I don’t think I could find a better shampoo if I’m honest.
3. My final beauty and haircare favourite of December is my Mark Hill Turn Up The Heat heat protectant. Unlike many other heat protectants that I have used in the past this one seems to protect my hair the best and also it smells amazing. I know longer have any fear of damaging my hair with heat.
1. First off, if I leave this out I’m doing something wrong as I am such a huge fan. So my absolute favourite music of the month of December is the McBusted album. It’s a bit crazy and not all of the songs are hits but you need to believe me when I say the McBusted boys have done a job well done. Particularly with songs Beautiful Girls Are The Loneliest, Sensitive Guy and Hate Your Guts. Many people will not have heard of this band (which is a Supergroup of the two bands Busted and McFly) as they seem to only be known in the UK.
2. I’m also really loving 1989 by good old Taylor Swift. I’m personally like a closet Taylor fan. I don’t rant and rave about her but I do really like her music, and recently her style has been absolutely amazing.
3. And of course in my December music favourites I could not be allowed to leave out some good old Christmas music. But probably my favourite Christmas song of all time is Baby, It’s Cold Outside, and the new Michael Buble and the Idina Menzel version is simply perfection.
1. First off I’ve recently been rewatching my beloved Supernatural and I got Season 5 on DVD for Christmas so I’ve really been into that lately.
2. I’ve also been watching Lost with my mum on our On Demand service and so far we’re upto the end of season 4, and in honesty I’ve have never been more confused in my life. Seriously, what the hell is going on?!
So guys, what have you lot been enjoying this month? Let me know in the comments please, starting to feel a bit lonely here.