I know I’m miles behind on watching Prison Break and by miles I mean years. But I’ve finally started watching Prison Break. I have recently finished watching Season 1!
I am completely hooked on this series and I’m wondering why I waited so long to watch it!!
I know that there is only five seasons and I just know I’m going to be completely lost when I’ve finished them!!
If anyone has any ideas for shows I can watch when I inevitably fall into a black hole of sadness when I’ve finished Prison Break, please leave me a comment and let me know!!
Posted in Grab The Popcorn
Tagged favourites, izombie, legends of tomorrow, modern family, prison break, shadowhunters, supergirl, supernatural, teen wolf, the flash, this is us, tv
Films that I am super excited for this year!!
- Guardian of the Galaxy. Volume 2
Obviously, this would have to be the top of my list as everyone loves Chris Pratt, myself included, and it is released at the end of the week. I can’t wait to see what they do with this film and I’m super excited for Baby Groot!
- Everything, Everything
This obviously had to make my list, I am a book lover at heart after all. I absolutely loved this book and devoured it in about four hours so I really can’t wait to see how they adapt this fantastical, heart-wrenching novel into a Hollywood blockbuster.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
This needs no real explanation really does it? Captain Jack Sparrow is simply enough reason to want to watch this.
This one is simply because I love The Rock. Love watching films with him in and this just looks like a fun and carefree film.
- Wonder Woman
This one made my list because Gal Gadot is one of my favourite actresses and in all honestly, was probably the only redeeming factor in Batman vs Superman, so I’m happy that she got her own stand alone movie.
- The Mummy
I’ve put this on my list, but I’m not so certain about it. I loved the original Mummy and The Mummy Returns, so I’m sure if this is going to live up to them, but I’m excited to watch this one to see how it does.
- Despicable Me 3
Of course Despicable Me 3 is on here. The child in me loves these films and I can’t wait for the third instalment. Anyone have a child I can borrow for the day so I don’t look like a 22 year old going watching child films on my own?
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
This has made this list because of Captain America: Civil War. Absolutely loved Tom Holland’s Spider-Man in that film so I’m excited to see where he can take the much loved character.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Absolutely loved Kingsman: The Secret Service. Taron Egerton did a sterling job and Colin Firth as a master spy was brilliant. Really looking forward to this one!!
- Justice League
Gotta love a superhero team up movie!
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
There is literally nothing I can say, just internal squealing!
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
The Rock, Karen Gillan, Kevin Hart and Jack Black. It’s gonna make for one hilarious film.
- Pitch Perfect 3
Can’t quit now when I’ve seen the other two!
That is all the films that I’m super excited for in 2017. What about everyone else, what are you all excited for?
Posted in Grab The Popcorn
Tagged baywatch, blog, blogging, chris pratt, cinema, colin firth, daisy ridley, dead men tell no tales, despicable me 3, everything everything, favourites, film, films, groot, guardians of the galaxy, guardians of the galaxy volume 2, johnny depp, jumanji, justice league, kingsman, kingsman: the golden circle, mark hamill, movies, pirates of the caribbean, pitch perfect 3, spider-man, spiderman, star lord, star wars, star wars: the last jedi, steve carrell, tarot egerton, the last jedi, the mummy, the rock, vin diesel, wonder woman, zac efron
Time to discuss films I’m really excited for..
- The Maze Runner: Scorch Trails. Of course I’m excited for this, The Maze Runner series by James Dashner is one of my favourite bookseries, and so seeing them in film form is something I’m super excited for *cough* Dylan O’Brien *cough*
- Pan. On visits to the cinema I’ve seen this trailer endless amounts of times, and each time I see it, it seems to get better and better and I absolutely can’t wait to watch it. Plus…Hugh Jackman.
- Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse. Now this doesn’t come from a book (as far as I know) but it just seems like it is going to be one of them really silly zombie apocalypse films (Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland) and I really love cheesy zombie apocalypse films and so I hope this can fit in with the greats that have come before it.
- Which leads me nicely onto Zombieland 2. There’s been news about this next instalment and whether it is going to happen, but it has now been confirmed that there is going to be a second Zombieland, and I can not wait. Zombieland is probably one of my favourite let’s-watch-this-to-get-me-out-of-this-slump movies and so I can only hope a second instalment would be just as good.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. (Time to put on the Unpopular Opinion Helmet) Okay well I was never a big fan of the Hunger Games, I just didn’t particularly liked the books, they sort of annoyed me; but saying that, my friend is a huge fan and so I’ve been and watched the previous four movies with her. Because of this, I simply cannot NOT go and watch the final instalment of the movies and just hope that it will make me finally join on the Hunger Games bandwagon.
- Sisters. The main reason I’m excited for this is because Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are absolutely spectacular together and so I cannot wait to watch this movie with the both of them!
- And finally…Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I have slightly mixed feelings about this, I love the original Star Wars (IV, V, VI) but then hated the newer Star Wars (I, II, III) and so I’m unsure whether this new film is going to fall into the love or the hate category. I can only hope it’s love and finally (in my eyes) redeems the series.
Posted in Grab The Popcorn
Tagged amy poehler, dylan o'brien, films, harrison ford, hugh jackman, hunger games, jennifer lawrence, maze runner, mockingjay, movies, pan, scorch trials, scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse, sister, start wars, tina fey, zombieland
Hayley Attwell has stated she’d like to be the first female Doctor Who!
Let’s just say that the above image is something I would definitely like to see!
I can honestly say a female Doctor Who didn’t particularly interest me, but with Hayley Atwell in the blue box who can resist?
For those of you who don’t know, Hayley Atwell plays Agent Peggy Carter in FOX’s Agent Carter and also in Captain America: The First Avenger. Atwell did a great job as Agent Carter, and I think she would bring something truly unique to Doctor Who. Hayley would make the most badass Doctor around!!
Here’s hoping that Moffat and his crew listen to the online community and realise that this is an opportunity they simple can’t pass up!!
I’ve never really been a big fan of horror movies, but considering I’m a huge Shelley Hennig fan (so happy that she’s now in Teen Wolf too!!), I decided to try and stick out this one.
Basically I’m a wuss and at times, I was hiding behind my blanket for parts of the film that were basically not scary at all, and when the scary parts actually rolled around I was taken completely off guard.
I have to say, even though I’m a complete wimp when it comes to horror, I thought Cybernatural was actually pretty good.
The plot was pretty thorough but not totally unpredictable as I guessed what was gonna happen pretty early on in the film, but that didn’t make it worse in any way (at least I had some idea how scared I was gonna be) as because of my complete lack of guts of any kind; I at least had a rough idea what was going to happen and that enabled me to actually stick it out until the end of my first horror film!
This is a definite watch as the ‘Cybernatural’ scene is very up and coming so it’s definitely a good idea to see where it all started out!!
So, considering I watch a lot of TV and films, I’ve decided that maybe it’s time to start doing some little reviews of the things I watch (you know, so there’s an excuse to binge watching 3 seasons of a show in 2 days).
So the reviews will be everything from soppy rom-coms to straight up sci-fi, anything and everything that I watch really.
I just thought it would be a great idea, and something different to do. I’m not going to start off doing loads and loads of reviews, but if it’s something that people like then I might up the amount that I do.